The Portobello Guidelines is a 36 page Adobe Indesign template designed in both A4/Letter format and screen format (1024x768px). This means that it looks at good when viewed on screen as it would in print.
Portobello covers the following: logo, branding, identity, print, stationery, typography, color and brand presentation including online and through social media.
Brand guidelines are essentially a set of rules that explain how your brand works. They are also a great way to add value to a branding job.
We’ve shown Portobello in racing green and pistachio but the colors are easy to edit and change using the color swatch panel.
Everything in this template is done to a really high standard. From the editable logos to the touches of art deco pattern are fully editable, utilizing character, paragraph and object styles for easy customization.
• 36 Pages
• 3 sizes: A4/US letter and Screen size (1024x768px)
• Compatible with Adobe Indesign CS4, CS5, CS5.5 & CS6 & CC
• Includes .IDML file
• Paragraph, Character and Object Styles
• Edit brand colors through palette
• Aligned to a Column and Baseline Grid
• Master Pages
• Images, Text and Background on separate layers
• Uses free fonts
• Help File
All images are used for preview and illustration purposes only. No images are included in the download.